Saturday, June 5, 2010

a1 Perfect Browser for iPad

I have been somewhat frustrated with the lack of features in the safari browser for iPad. Most particularly, the inability to have tabs, which i use all the time on the desktop.

Just recently found this new browser, A1 Perfect Browser, which has the ability to create tabs, and has other features as well, like a simple elevator scroll bar on the right that makes scrolling a simple flick of the thumb. Also has the ability to save open tabs, has as Find feature for finding text on a page, and more. These are things I expect in a browser so they are welcome features on the iPad.

this is not a free app but worth the money in my opinion. I suspect the next version of safari will have some of these features though.

Interestingly, with custom apps like Mashable, Early Edition, and other news readers, i am "browsing" less and less anyway.

- John

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment