Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The pogo pen

As you know i have been searching for the ideal note taking app, which would allow me to take handwritten notes. I mentioned penultimate, which takes handwriting and printing better than any other app thus far. However, i can't quite write well enough with my finger! So the other day i ordered a "pen" from box wave that was designed for iPhone and other touch tablets. I liked it but it was too small.

After a couple of days use, i received a notice from box wave that they were sending me a new pen, designed for iPad...for free!!!!

I just got it, and have to say that I like it very much.

Will test out today as we do our site visit at Oswalt academy and give you and update.

Oh, and Rey, i noticed that if I switched to Edit HTML tab using blogger on the iPad, i can write just fine. Don't even need to add HTML tags, it knows line and paragraph breaks perfectly.

- John

No comments:

Post a Comment