Friday, May 13, 2011

Sketchbook Pro sample!


After some time spent researching art apps, I purchased Sketchbook Pro and watched a few Youtube videos of people using it in order to get somewhat of a tutorial. I also went through the app's help feature to get started. While supervising kids in DEEP yesterday, in maybe 20 minutes, I quickly sketched a simple fish using both my stylus and my finger (like finger painting). I love that I can do multiple layers, undo easily (a 3 finger swipe to the left), and bring up my tools and colors with a 3 finger tap anywhere on the screen. Pretty cool results that can be exported out in multiple ways. Love it! Hoping to have it on 8th grade iPads next year so kids can use it for digital artwork. I'd love the cabinets and walls of 501 to be a gallery of student ipad-created art. Some of my 8th grade girls are already showing interest in Sketchbook pro and came in at lunch to see me today and try it out. I'll post their work when they finish! Here's my little fish...
-Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment